Socialwork 2000 are looking for an experienced Social Worker to join a Child Protection and Court Team based in Aylesbury. £28ph – 32ph depending on experience.
About the role:
Since undergoing a recent restructure Bucks CC have now separated their CIN Teams into two distinct teams, one being Children in Need and the other Child Protection and Court.
This challenging role will see you co-ordinating and delivering a range of social work services to children, young people and families. You will work closely with the CIN Team and will manage CP and Care Proceedings. You will be an allocated worker for children.
- Pay rate: from £28 up to £32ph (depending on experience)
- In-house payroll company that offers a full range of services from weekly pay to bookkeeping services
- Your own dedicated consultant who can guide you through the process and assist you each step of the way
- 2 years post qualifying UK experience
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Qualified Social Worker BA/DipSW/CQSW or equivalent
- Current registration with the Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- Must be a car driver
Whether you are looking for your first, or next locum role, SocialWork 2000 are here to help you. However, if the time isn’t right for you, but you have a colleague or friend (who is a qualified Social Worker) and is looking for a locum role, just refer them to us.
Step 1: for anyone you refer, we register, and we promote for work you will receive £50*
Step 2: for anyone you have referred and we place you will then receive a second payment of £50* on their first day of work.
Step 3: for anyone you have referred you will receive a third payment of £100* once they have completed a qualifying period of 375 hours of work.
Apply now or get in touch for more information; Call us on 01296 826120 or email email@example.com
(*Terms and Conditions apply. For more information please get in touch).