Socialwork 2000 are looking for an experienced Parenting Assessor (Social Worker) to undertake Parenting Assessments, based in Reading, Berkshire. Pay rate £38ph.
About the team:
A Parenting / Risk Assessment is a detailed, community based assessment designed to identify potential risks to the child (e.g. child sex abuse, neglect, emotional / physical abuse, drug abuse). The risk assessment relies on information gathered from the child, parents and extended family and professional network.
The Parenting / Risk Assessment collates all the available evidence and information about the child’s situation and sets it out in the form of a comprehensive report making clear and achievable recommendations about if and how the identified risks can be reduced and managed.
- Qualified Social Worker BA/DipSW/CQSW or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years PQ experience in the UK
- Significant child protection and court work experience (previous experience of working a Children’s Guardian it is not a requirement, but would be an advantage).
- Significant experience in providing written and oral evidence in Court.
- Availability to undertake assessments at short notice.
- PAMS trained and/or significant experience in working with parents with LD
- Experience and knowledge in working and assessing parents with substance misuse issues, DV (victims and perpetrators), mental ill health.
- Pay rate:£38ph
- In-house payroll company that offers a full range of services from weekly pay to bookkeeping services
- Your own dedicated consultant who can guide you through the process and assist you each step of the way
Whether you are looking for your first, or next locum role, SocialWork 2000 are here to help you. However, if the time isn’t right for you, but you have a colleague or friend (who is a qualified Social Worker) and is looking for a locum role, just refer them to us.
Step 1: for anyone you refer, we register, and we promote for work you will receive £50*
Step 2: for anyone you have referred and we place you will then receive a second payment of £50* on their first day of work.
Step 3: for anyone you have referred you will receive a third payment of £100* once they have completed a qualifying period of 375 hours of work.
Apply now or get in touch for more information; Call us on 01296 826120 or via email email@example.com