Socialwork 2000 are looking for a Conference Chair/Independent Reviewing Officer (Qualified Social Worker) to work with Children and Families, based in Bedford, Bedfordshire. Pay rate up to £36ph
- To Chair Child Protection conferences and statutory reviews for Looked after Children in accordance with the Children Act 1989, Independent Reviewing Officer Guidance, requirements of the Children and Adoption Act 2002, Care Planning Regulations & Independent Reviewing Officer Handbook 2010, Children Leaving Care Act 2000, Children Act 2004, Working Together 2015, and develop outcome focussed plans.
- To provide consultation to the wider service and partner agencies on practice issues within the teams area’s of expertise including child protection procedures, safeguarding children, children looked after, vulnerable children and permanency and care planning.
- 3 years post qualifying UK experience
- Qualified Social Worker BA/DipSW/CQSW or equivalent
- Must have substantial post qualifying experience in Children’s social care, including Child Protection and / or Looked After Children with a recent proven track record of demonstrably improving outcomes for children
- Must have demonstrable experience in chairing complex multi-agency strategy meetings and experience of working in partnership in a multi agency setting, with management and supervision of child protection and child care practise.
- Current registration with the Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- Must be a car driver
- Pay rate: up to £36ph
- In-house payroll company that offers a full range of services from weekly pay to bookkeeping services
- Your own dedicated consultant who can guide you through the process and assist you each step of the way
Whether you are looking for your first, or next locum role, SocialWork 2000 are here to help you. However, if the time isn’t right for you, but you have a colleague or friend (who is a qualified Social Worker) and is looking for a locum role, just refer them to us.
Step 1: for anyone you refer, we register, and we promote for work you will receive £50*
Step 2: for anyone you have referred and we place you will then receive a second payment of £50* on their first day of work.
Step 3: for anyone you have referred you will receive a third payment of £100* once they have completed a qualifying period of 375 hours of work.
Apply now or get in touch for more information; Call us on 01296 826120 or email email@example.com
(*Terms and Conditions apply. For more information please get in touch).