PQ experience), Advanced Practitioners, Practice Managers, Senior Practitioners, Assistant Team Managers and Teams Managers in a variety of roles across the South of England.
The areas we cover are Bedfordshire (including Bedford Borough and Luton Borough), Berkshire, Bracknell, Bristol, Buckinghamshire, Cambridgeshire, Derbyshire, Gloucestershire, Greater London, Hampshire, Harrow, Hertfordshire, Hounslow, London Borough of Hillingdon, Leicestershire, Milton Keynes, Norfolk, North Lincolnshire, Northamptonshire, Oxfordshire, Reading, Slough, Suffolk, Wiltshire and Wokingham.
We have roles in both Children and Families and Adults Teams.
These includes: Adoption and Fostering, Adult Learning Disability, BIA, Children with a Disability, Children in Need, DoLs, Family Support, First Response, Looked after Children, MASH, Older People’s Team, Older People Physical Disability, Physical Disability, Referral and Assessment - As you can imagine, this is only a few teams we cover.
Why not call us on:
Oxford: 01844 355606 or Milton Keynes: 01908 487588 to have a chat about which roles may be suitable for you.
However, if the time isn’t right for you, but you have a colleague or friend (who is a qualified Social Worker) and is looking for a locum role, just refer them to us.
Step 1: for anyone you refer, we register, and we promote for work you will receive £50*
Step 2: for anyone you have referred and we place you will then receive a second payment of £50* on their first day of work.
Step 3: for anyone you have referred you will receive a third payment of £100* once they have completed a qualifying period of 375 hours of work.
- Competitive pay rates
- In-house payroll company that offers a full range of services from weekly pay to bookkeeping services. We have a good reputation for paying our locums on time.
- Your own dedicated consultant who can guide you through the process and assist you each step of the way
- Qualified Social Worker BA/DipSW/CQSW or equivalent
- Please note that the minimum requirement for a qualified role is 18 months -2 years post qualified experience
- Current registration with the Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- Must have recent UK experience
- Must be a car driver
- Further requirements will depend on the role